While portions of Annadel State Park burned during the Nuns Fires of October 2017, all designated trails have now been reopened. Please visit the official park website for the most current closure information.
A very popular 5,200 acre park with over 40 miles of interconnected trails, including an 8 ½ -mile section of the Bay Area Ridge Trail, popular with hikers, mountain bikers, and equestrians. Great views of the Santa Rosa Plain and the Sonoma Valley and direct access to the adjacent Spring Lake Regional Park and Howarth Park. Camping is not allowed in the park, but fishing is at the 26-acre Lake Ilsanjo. Enjoy birding at Ledson Marsh, where 130 different bird species live or visit seasonally.
Forest, oak trees, volcanic rocks, basalt, streams, riparian woodland, manzanita trees, lake, marsh, views, grasslands, meadows, wildflowers
Dogs are not allowed on trails. Dogs on leash are allowed only on Channel Drive (paved road) within the park boundaries.
Download Annadel State Park Map
- Download Official Trione-Annadel State Park Map (PDF) Map credit: California State Parks
- Purchase the 360Map for Trione-Annadel State Park – Support your local cartographers!
- Directions to Trione-Annadel State Park – Channel Drive Entrance (Google Map)
- Directions to Trione-Annadel State Park – Lawndale Entrance (Google Map)
- Directions to Trione-Annadel State Park – Parktrail Entrance (Google Map)